I CAN HELP TESTING YOUR WEB APPLICATION
One of the project was a management app, web application.
Tech stack: angular 1.6, Java, 8 Spring framework.
Written from scratch.
Challenges about the project:
My biggest challenge on this project, was working with calendars, that are displaying multiple informations.
For example, on a specific, day you can set multiple display informations, that needs specific checks.
The assert function for a specific day, had over 100 lines of code.
What I’ve learned ?
This was my first project. I used the structure and guide from the official guide, and later on, I started using airbnb style guide. I absolutely love it.
I learned about waits, and I learned about “official bugs”, like timeOut, and setInterval, I learned about tests output logging, storing them.
Mostly, data was store in JSON files, and reused, on each test run.
* Data processing. (Reading data, storing data to a DB/JSON for later comparison)
* Page Objects, reusable functions, smart waits.
* About 300 automated steps in test cases.
* Modular project structure, with common page objects, and independent tests.
* Headless testing.
* Api requests. (With e2e check on Front-End)
* Database requests. (With e2e check on Front-End)
Extra tools used for the automation app:
Grunt, xmlhttprequest, express JS, mongoDB, webserver, custom logging.
Tests were ran by manual testers on the testing env using various input data.
Having a question ? Simply get in touch with me.
Talk with a Tester now.
+40728 787 372
Email Address: email@example.com
Write me an email!
Upwork profile: https://upwork.com/EduardC
Crafted with love by sdet.ro 2018.